Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AHHHHHH!!!

Can't believe I have a break from shows. I've spent the last few days trying to clear a path through my house. haha It's really not that bad, but I have been letting things go. I have a lot to catch up on. Burned up a vacumn cleaner last night. I think it died from shock.
I'm cooking for Thanksgiving tomorrow, so I have the alarm set to put in the turkey. Most things are ready to bake except the pecan pie. I haven't made one in a while, so good or bad, we'll have to see.
Even without shows, I have to get back in the studio soon. Need to finish gallery pieces and a couple of pieces for the "Girl's Who Kick Glass" show.
A few Christmas presents too. My new goal is to take more pictures to post and master my website. Well, at least take more pictures.
See ya soon

No comments: