Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Working, working, working

How cool is this poster.

Michelle Fontenot is getting a gallery show together with a group of "glass girls" on Dec 10. Have no idea yet what I will bring, but it looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I really have been working, working, working.
I have one more show this fall.
Broadmoor Arts and Crafts in Baton Rouge
We will be there this Friday , 3-9 and Saturday
9-5. The weather looks great and will be cool.
I will be in booth 6000, which makes no since, but is my usual spot, right inside the front gate. Can't miss me.

I will be taking some new pieces to Lafayette crafts guild gallery after Broadmoor and hopefully a few new things to Le Jardin's in New Orleans on Royal St.
I really can't wait for a break in shows. My house and yard look abandoned, hahah, and I have a lot of ideas for new pieces I would like to
work on with out looming deadlines. I even have a few Christmas presents to start, much less finish.
I haven't even bought the 1st present. At least I have started making a list and working up ideas.
I will try to take some pics of new pieces I finish this week and post. That's what I'm worst at. I finish the piece, but take it to the show before I can take the picture. Guess that will have to be one of my new years resolutions. hahaha I'll start a list.

No comments: